ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HE -Blue Herd

HE -Blue Herd

Hard Edge herd moving slowly into the sunset....... or something to that effect... hope you enjoy this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Herd.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	523.9 KB 
ID:	62769  

Such depth! Great effect. Pleasing colors and arrangement/composition/design etc. Working very well. Looks like many things are simultaneously happening. Multi-dimensional feel. Well done!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Beautiful, Gary, the coloring is awesome.

One of your best Gary -- a lot of things working well together -- color, layers, geometry, texture. Very nice! Al

Your mind must be on overtime to come up with these magnificent designs... Another fantastic painting.....

D Akey... thanks for the supportive comments... I was thinking that HE artists pushed for the flat 2D... with digital work and transparency you can get an "impression" of depth even with 2D geometric shapes.. without resorting to volume modeling of tones to imply shape.. anyway just a thought..

Al, AT-TA and Kenmo thanks I am glad you like this one ..at first I was unsure about it but the colors seemed to resonate, and the shapes while more complex that a stricter HE style seemed in this work to fit together well... you never know sometimes where a work will take you even when you have a firm idea in mind at the start..

OMG Gary, what depth you have in this, I see so much in this painting, how do you ever do it, the colors are so beautiful and the design is magnificent, your brain is working overtime, needless to say I LOVE this one

This is really very beautifull !!! Such nice colors, shapes and depth that keeps you looking at it...

Pat and VanityX thanks for your kind comments..always nice to do a painting that provokes a response in another. other than bewilderment.

that's a very pretty piece Gary.