ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: HE-Shear Forces

HE-Shear Forces

more explorations on how color and line can dance...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HE-Shear Forces.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	448.6 KB 
ID:	62686  

Hi Gary ,sorry mate it has been ages,I must of missed heaps of great work by you!
    I Love how clean your design is and the sheen you have achieved really lures me into your painting.Well done !
    Oh and your right it does Dance!

Alexandra, and SCP.. thanks!... glad you like this one..there are just so many possibilities in Hard Edged design.. anyway I am off to visit friends for Christmas so my heartfelt thanks and a very Merry Christmas to you both.

Another wonderful design Gary

Crazy 'bout this one Gary! The gleam-y highlights give it another dimension that is beautiful. Just enough variety to take it to another level also.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

I like this one too

Very nice! Love the subtle second read of the textures. Makes it very interesting indeed. Feels like very quick horizontal movement arrested in a momentary look from a different point of reference - a sort of counterpoint.

To me it's like the speed of the normal day to day stuff whizzing by, but slowing to see a different thing going on. I suppose it could be seen like watching a freeway in speed as the primary, but then also being able to see the make and model of each one with their separate circumstances (destinations, drivers, etc).

So it infers dimensions in the physics sort of way.

Nice one. I quite like it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Pat.. thanks.. and Neal so glad your crazy about it..!.. so far the feedback from local friends is a little lukewarm sofar.. they like my more organic and messy style but it takes time for things to sink in...

EB... always nice to have to stop and leave an encouraging word..

D Akey... nice to have you resurface... the second read is my intention to give a high touch factor to the Hard Edge school of painting... and trying to imply a shallow 3D dimension