ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Peaks

Mountain Peaks

Hi all, havent been around much, my hubby has had a rought 2 weeks with severe pain, he has Trigeminal Neuralgia and it flared up, feeling better now. I seem to be having trouble painting right now, hope this passes, just did a quick one finally today, not my best, but still am going to post it, have to get over this thinking of not being able to paint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mountain Peaks.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	175.5 KB 
ID:	62605  

dear Pat.. so sorry to hear about your husband and your difficulty painting... so I am praying that things get back to a more normal state for you both.... please keep painting even if your don't like the results as just that little time away will help in so many ways...

Hope your hubby will soon be feeling better Pat, thats a lovely painting too. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

This painting looks very spontaneous and brilliant istead. It doesn't stay still on the canvas, but seems to have movement of masses and light. I think it's great and it also seems to tell wordlessly, through vivid feelings, what You told happened. Curiously I found in this an unexpected emotive turbulence before reading Your comment.
    I hope everything's fine with Your husband health and Your mood (or about to become so) now.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

"unexpected emotive turbulence" a perceptive observation with which I agree and halfway noticed. I too hope for good health for your husband and that you find a whole new strength and confidence in approaching the canvas and sharing your work
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

hi Pat good to hear he's feeling a bit better should think the strain and

and worry on you has been enough without thinking of anything else ok

but nice to see you back my regards to you both E+

Very nice Pat, good to see you back, hope your husbands problems get better very soon. Merry Christmas to you both.
    Geoff

Hi Pat, I hope your husband gets well and can celebrate Christmas without any pain. Tak care of yourself too and a very Merry Christmas !

Your painting is beautifull, it's seems to express your daily life as it is or as it was at that time. It seems to flow with hectic and tranquility beside eachother, so therefor it does not just pass, it is indeed very beautifull !!

Thumbs up Nice colors too

Pat

My best to your hubbie...and to think you can not paint? Not true at all...you are very talented and expressive with that digital brush....