ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Default Ruler: Setting the pin position as default to 0

Default Ruler: Setting the pin position as default to 0

Is it possible to set the default ruler pin position to 0, so that when I choose de default ruler it always is set at 0?
    Sorry for my bad English (I never had English education)

Unfortunately, we can't. It's a nice suggestion, though. I wouldn't mind being able to precisely set the pin's location on the ruler, either. Similar to what can be done with the ruler angle, but the input box would allow for placing the pin at a certain measurement across the edge, as well as pinning it directly to the edge. Would help when doing perspective work.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks someonesane, for letting me know that it isnít possible yet.
    Iím hoping that the ArtRage programmers will look at this.

And for the rotation settings as you mentioned would be very nice to.
    Last edited by JMMK; 12-21-2011 at 05:48 AM.
    Sorry for my bad English (I never had English education)

Hmm... It's possible I misread your first post. Just to be clear, while we cannot set the Rulers to always start with the pin set at the zero position, we can move the pin over any position on the ruler. It just has to be done manually, by left clicking on the head of the pin, and moving it another position on the ruler/stencil. This would have to be done for any ruler, or stencil, that was brought onto the canvas, though.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.