ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing You Giovanna Casotto

Introducing You Giovanna Casotto

Giovanna Casotto is an Italian comics author of a genre not really appropriate for this gallery and a most amazing drawing talent. I used one of her drawing and style for Next Year wishes ...
    Tradition requires to wear something red at St. Sylvester time to cross the date and she observed this rule quite diligently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Learning from Giovanna Casotto.jpg 
Views:	13069 
Size:	356.4 KB 
ID:	62599  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you dear Caesar for this warmest of holiday wishes..

*Ducks all the red underwear flying out the windows*

Have a good holiday

Have a great holiday dearest Cesare.
    Another fine model here very nice indeed
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Wow...this is quite the pinup babe... Excellent work my friend....

This is great Cesare and what a beauty she is. Well done and all the very best to you and your family
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

You do realize that I just had to Google Giovanna Casotto and WOW!!!!

Hubba, hubba!!! Great job Caesar and thanks for the wishes. Have a Merry Christmas and New Year too!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Wonderful pinup dear Caesar, as always a joy to see

Dear Gary, there's people who don't have a fireplace at home, so I tried to warm up their forthcoming Holidays ... (I guess I should find something more appropriate for ladies too). Thank You!

Thank You, dear Teriodin! I'm pretty sure someone will enjoy the Year End party going there with such a beauty, but the rest of the story You envisage would go into another section ...

The nice and spicy drawings You make to please Your hubby and share with us are among my inspiration, dearest Amanda, and You may possibly be Giovanna Casotto's alter ego in UK. Thank You!

Unfortunately she's not a 3-D reality, dear Kenmo, but I'm pretty sure our mind may create a perfect rendering out of this drawing. Thank You!
    Googling Giovanna Casotto may certainly allow You to spare money on heating home, dear mate. I don't now how she looks like now, but, apart from her wonderful charming pin-ups, she used to be a beautiful and attractive lady herself and many drawings were possibly inspired by herself. The few other greatest ones in the genre we have here are or were males, like Milo Manara, Crepax or Paolo Serpiere Eleuteri for instance, but all are first ranking artists too.

Thank You very much, dear Katie! Now that You made me think about, I never asked her if she can dance well enough in view of the Year End party ...

Dear Jibes, I'm realizing that I cannot imagine how would look a pin-up painted by You in Your marvellous style, but I'm pretty sure it would be an amazing interpretation and a delightful artpiece. Hope You'll give a try sooner or later ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat! The only problem is that I cannot get very neat and precise drawing on my tablet (at least following my approaches and according to my wish), but I'm glad You appreciated this lady at work too!
    Last edited by Caesar; 12-21-2011 at 10:04 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!