ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Blood Line

Blood Line

So many different blood lines running through my veins. This rabbit hole design reminded me of maybe strands of DNA.
    For me, German, Cherokee, English, French....and I am sure more. Maybe a little alien in there too.
    What is in your blood line?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yeah not my fault. I'm just a blue blooded barstard

Your combination seem to be a quite sparkling one and the powerful effects can be appreciated also in Your wonderful artpieces.

Actually I don't think pure breed do exist in mankind, just more frequent repetition of certain models when Your tribe get isolated for a too long time by historical events and this hardly helps progress and civilization..

Personally, as an Italian I'm supposed to be a little "bastard" I guess (so many populations, aboriginal, colonizers, conquered people, conqueror and refugees settled here). One of my most recent lines (about five centuries ago) moved with their horses from the other side of the Adriatic under the pression of Otoman Turkish expansion, from Hungary most likely.
    They probably supplied also a mercenary army and cavalry to Venitian republic and were strong people, just like the one living in my region mountains, able to face difficulties of any kind.
    So I'm both out of our most ancient melting pot and a "barbarian" to a good extent. Therefore my blood would be quite weird to depict too, but there must be also a certain amount of good red wine, to explain my little folly and dionisiac fantasies ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nothing fancy in my blood as far as I know (but then I have never looked) perhaps a little madness
    Great idea dear Sandy
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Eighty+, I would imagine blue blood Brit warrior, probably a little Viking in those veins.
    Cesare, thanks for the rich history there. I think scientists are trying to study Icelanders at this time because their DNA lineage. I love history and genetics, and cannot help but feel incredibly blessed to be here to be alive. Some how to have been able to come through history at all is a miracle in my view. Some people have such distinct features, it is easy to imagine from what part of the world they come. I cannot help but take an interest in genealogy even though it does not define who we are as a person.
    Dearest Amanda, what a blessing it is to have you in this world. I am sure there is fairy blood in there. (being that we both have read these CH novels, we both know how strong the fairies areI would resemble the tall one in her book and being the huggy type would fit right in.)

Hehe I am definitely more of a Sookie type don't do the cuddly type thing and I like to kick butt
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Sandy... what a delicious porridge of lineages... we are all a mix of so much all our ancestors loves and trials and yet here we are.... a great RHD experiment, they are so fascinating to develop and you have a real talent to take a simple process and turn it into art..

I don't know Amanda, I've read all of the books, and now have seen two seasons of TB. Goooood grief, what an education I've received. Seems she does quite a bit of cuddling with good looking Bill. She is a tough cookie though, and I have to admit the characters are so interesting. Not something I could share with mixed company though-lol. I think Ms. Harris was able to invent characters that were easy to relate to, and it was just this element that provided her with success.

Thanks so much dear Gary. I truly appreciate your kind comments. It is amazing what this software can do, and it is so fun. I don't use my other programs that much, and would be totally lost without this program.