ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Adjustable Arch Stencil

Adjustable Arch Stencil

Hi,

New to the software and, thus, the threads. Anyone know of any adjustable arch / circle stencils? I'm looking for something similar to the ruler stencil that comes standard with ArtRage. By adjustable, I'm looking for something that is a sort of all-in-one circle / arch where I can easily change the size.

I did a search and didn't find anything.

Thanks.

The "Ruler" is a pretty unique tool in ArtRage, and they don't have a tool like it, for creating ellipses, or arches. However, they do include a stencil, within the "Ruler" group, which is a circle shape, and since we have the option to stretch the stencils, you can manipulate the stencil (either using the Transform tool, or the shortcut keys "Shift" + "Alt" + Left click drag) into various elliptical shapes (see example image below). You can also find some ellipse stencils in this thread: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=28378

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stencil stretch.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	62587
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.