ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A minimal presepe

Smile A minimal presepe

Paint tubes among the main protagonists here (also two/ three types of sticker used outside their supposed role for the scenario effects).

Maybe I'll be able to add a little angel a sheperd with a lamb and, at Epiphany (the 6th of January) change them with the Magi, but I hope You may appreciate this classical and traditional Xmas Greetings in the meanwhile.
    Actually baby Jesus is added at Midnight between the 24th and 25th, but it's unlikely I may do the operation in that very moment ...
    Best Wishes to everybody once again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Presepe.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	432.8 KB 
ID:	62574  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice image Caesar. Happy Christmas to you.

A great effect you have created here Ceasar and I wish you a Merry Christmas also!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Merry Christmas to you to my friend... Love the image....

dear Caesar.... a great image will lots of details... wonderfully done... I think it would be a great Christmas card...!...

Great card Caesar. Very well thought and flawless executed.

...Even this valiant palm tree growing in the snowy night reminds, that Bethlehem is present in our lands of cold climate and cold hearts...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Caesar

A lovely image dear Cesareand a Merry Christmas to you and your family
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

This has a real "dimensionality" to it (is that a word?) Nice card Caesar!

Al

Thumbs up

Caesar, a wonderful painting and so in the meaning of Christmas

Merry Christmas to You and Yours

Thank You, dear Tony. An experiment to get a more solid-looking effect using paint tube and smearing it apropriately with the knife into an area as a base.

Once more I tried something different, dear Jibes. Glad You like it. Thank You!

I've got no 3-D program (You're a master of) I can use fluidly and easily enough, dear Kenmo, so I hope You would forgive my shortcut and AR tricks here to get some more solid effect. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Gary! Just another business I should enter into, also considering that I'm pretty good with words too (in Italian I mean ...)

Dear Strandy, I tried to introduce and communicate the feeling of the various different materials we use here to set-up the manger scene and reproduce, the ancient tangible way, what today would be defined a virtual reality.

Thank You, dear Amanda. Best wishes and blessing to You and Your family too.

I hope they look solid enough, dear Al, but I enjoyed the advantage they cannot fall and get broken, since the Thun characters they inspires to are not that cheap to buy ...

Thank you, dear Jean!
    Actually also the original image of Santa Klaus, Saint Niklaus (or Nicholas), with his mitre and red bishop attire, would perfectly recall the non-consumer driven spirit of Christmas.
    My best wishes to You and Your family!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!