ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Just a Cave

Just a Cave

hey all!

Glad to see the forums haven't burned down in my absence. XD I'm taking a break from programming and studying for finals (aka: napping) to post this. I did this after spending a fair amount of time watching some new friends of mine all over on justin.tv I've been streaming my art there on and off as have a lot of other really great artists. Some guys that I hang out with are YggDragon, BluOoze, and Pungy. I'm shiekhgray and someone is almost always streaming art. Even if you don't have time to paint yourself, it's always a good learning experience to leave art streaming up. I've learned an awful lot from these guys recently. Blu got me started on environments again, and I had some fun. Please feel free to critique! I'd love to get better, and any tips you can give to push me forward are ALWAYS appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cave.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	62431  
    Early to bed early to rise makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes - Orson Scott Card

I thought at first glance that these were two interesting but shady characters in capes hesitantly making there way towards the light, now I am not sure, maybe they are stalagmites. I like the sihlouette lighting on the stalactites in any case !
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

Looks like a magical place Gray, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I can almost feel cold and humidity in my bones. Well done!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

great cave and the colors add so much to the "atmosphere" a little fear and uncertainty lurking there..

I can imagine little droplets of mineralized water dropping for thousands of years smoothing out the rock below; and the constant cool and preserving temperature within this beautifully painted cave Gray. Good work!