ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: before i buy

before i buy

Hi.
    I am an user of AR pro studio demo on mac machine, and thinking about full version, but the problem is i cant connect my mac to the net, because my dongle internet doesnt work with macs.
    so when i buy AR i will get only a serial number, and easly can just type it on mac, or must download one more time. and with downloading- can i choose a version, win or mac before downloading on my win laptop?

i know its a bit confusing.

If you purchase Studio Pro, you receive a serial number and a download link for both Windows and OS X versions so you can download them right away. You would need to download the full version of the software then install it to use it. You can download the OS X installer on your PC then copy it across to your Mac, the Mac doesn't need to be connected to the internet in order to install and use ArtRage if you copy the installer across to it via network, usb drive, cd etc.

For any updates, these are made available on the Member Area at http://members.artrage.com and can be downloaded on your other system and copied across. Here's how to create a login and register a serial number on that page:

1/ Click ‘create account’ and follow the instructions
    2/ Log in, then click on 'My Products'
    3/ Click 'Register New Product' then select your version of ArtRage , enter your serial number and click the 'register' button to register your software

You should now see your serial number listed on the 'My Products' page and you can click 'download' to download any of the latest versions ( Windows or OS X ).

Let me know if you need any further help. I sent through a reply to your email just now, sorry for the delay.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

thats great.
    thank you.

i've ask because i had a problem with steam, when ive got game gift and have no choice of a system.

will buy it in next few days.

ok. i want to pay via paypal,but cant because it wants credit card, and i dont have one. how can i pay with paypal money?

if you buy here, (https://store.artrage.com/cgi-bin/ecart?ID=AD0100 )
    on the bottom of the page is a radiobutton next to the "PayPal" option. Check that, and you're on your way.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

i did that and still want my card.

" You may not use your existing credit cards to fund this payment. Please use a different type of card."

i dont have a card at all, but money on paypal

ok. bought with wifes card.
    now fighting with member area :P

Thumbs up Welcome

Bartski

If yuou have a current account with Paypal....and your original CC has expired you can not make any online purchases...ever. However you can always still send money to a company... contact them for instructions. It is a big problem for so many people who have canceled their CCs now. A bank debit card will work for the Paypal needs to make online purchases though now. BUT then who needs paypal if you have a debit card? NADA. They started a new system of credit, this why all the hassles with Paypal....

Enjoy your new AR3 SP...Now you are a "Rager"...and don't forget to get your free copies of ArtRageUS monthly Magazine here: http://www.artrageus.net

thats just stupid.
    ive ordered few things without any card... like skyrim sountdrack ( and waiting over a month for that)

you can check my work on critique panel.

Payments are handled by the online store company so we don't have any direct interaction with your details, there's not much I can tell you about what went wrong directly. If you drop us a note to support@artrage.com with the exact options you selected I can talk to the store company to see if there was a problem they can identify with the order.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.