ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Alien World Mining Research Station

Thumbs up Alien World Mining Research Station

Well it is possible that alien ETs do mine elements on other worlds I suppose.
    If they do it might look something like this Alien Research station on planet Kudis which is uninhabited.

Background done in Artrage SP and 3d objects added in Poser with lighting effects. Oils/water/knife/airbrush and and and. whew.

Hope you enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alienminingresearch.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	62179  

Nice painting and outstanding colors here !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Beautiful!! Love the look of the sky!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Scary

This is like some alternative hyper reality, reminds me of feeling secretly terrified as a boy, watching those old Gerry Anderson TV episodes of UFO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-5GAY7JfWU

UFO is a 1970 British science fiction television series about a secret military organization which defends the Earth from Alien invaders. The series was created by Gerry & Sylvia Anderson, who previously created the "Supermarionation" puppet TV series in the 1960's (THUNDERBIRDS, FIREBALL XL-5, etc.), and would later create SPACE: 1999. UFO was filmed in 1969-70, and began broadcasting in September 1970 in England and September 1972 in America. The series ran for only a single season, for a total of 26 one-hour color episodes.
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

You got an incredible amount of impressive effects here. It looks like You used a 3-D software!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow, love these effects, such great work Bobby

Hi all

Thank you all......

Iceaxe...yes I remember that one.....good to see them again....Thanks

yes Caesar in Poser, I did but only for the research station I made and the 3d models lighting....the entire background was all AR3 SP..... no stencils. I have figured out how to make the sky clouds and vortex but it is complicated to explain.. a lot of experimentation on layers and a lot of them.... If I ever get the free time I can also do the spaceships and such in AR3 SP but that takes time...well for me anyway.

Glad that all of you enjoyed it....

Thumbs up

Great painting and love that sky