ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omgy-1

Omgy-1

Orange Mint Green and Yellow... a color composition. the original was 5760x5760 pixels at 240 dpi done on 8 layers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OMGY-1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	415.4 KB 
ID:	62058  

I particularly like this one, and can relate to it the more easily. Maybe its because its simple like me This gets me to wondering, how far might you be able to push the boundary of your style in this direction, and yet retain your distinctiveness? I would find the result very interesting indeed...
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

I'm sure this one too looks as much great once printed and hanging on a wall. How wonderful!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gary...the colors and composition are outstanding...one of your best !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Yes I concur, this is one of your best yet. This is simply out of this world... Love the colors!!!! It's so darn cool....

Gary, I agree with the above and a great sense of wide open spaces in this one

Not usually my thing but I do enjoy looking at this one.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Love this one Gary for its bright colours and sheer happiness, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Katie, Amanda, JustJean,Kenmo, Caesar, Steve and iceax..wow... a great response on this one . I must have struck a note with you all... I did love the colors which lead me to pretty much leave them alone. I was trying to keep things simple but still create a powerful image... simple being more than an underpainting but not as complex as I am prone to do.... I am so pleased this struck a note in all of you... I don't know how many of you do underpaintings for your work but I usually start with that and it might be several layers before I begin to lay in the details and focal points.... part of my process..

great piece. got that Kandinsky thing going on here which I love. thumbs up... way up.