ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out the new ArtRageUS Web Site

Talking Check out the new ArtRageUS Web Site

Hi all you Ragers

Well finally.. we did a total overhaul on the ArtRageUS website and added some new things too....have a look around the site and let me know what you think..

http://www.artrageus.net

Whats New?

About us page ( an important read)

A Featured Artist listing of all those wonderful Ragers.

A pdf index of all our Issues Table of Contents
    (to download so you can quickly locate anything in any issue)

Website Stats for the official records. Amazing

Financial Report of Paypal Donations balance and expenditures.

WWW links to ArtRage assets

NIce work busy bee

Thumbs up

Looks great and the music is a nice touch

Arrow Thanks

Thanks guys

It could be more professional but I guess I just don't know what to do with it so I just did what I could. It took me 3 days of work to redo all the pages and make some new ones and a PDF TOC. Whew. I am somewhat limited with html code so it took a while to figure it all out. Well it is better now anyway and more useful to the Ragers.

OK, back to the grind now...working on the Jan 2012 Issue and it is gonna be Fantastic....

If there are any Pro (free) webmasters out there.....send help....hehe

great music track... very relaxing... peaceful.

The layout is very nice Bobby. Quite clean and professional looking, with a bit of movement here and there. I feel like you cleaned it up and reduced the number of links on the main page? If not, then you did a good job of visually prioritizing things. It looks good. Things are much easier to find. The last version felt a bit busy-- like a house that keeps getting added on to with time. That's a got a charm, but can be a bit haphazard. This felt much more planned out and better organized. It's really pretty nice.

One thing that struck me about this one though is that the page is set up to be viewed on a much larger screen. I use a laptop with 1280 x 800 res, and had to zoom out to 80% to get it all on my screen. Not sure why that is. Not a super big deal. The text just gets a little smaller. I figured it's better to let you know how its viewing on different computers than to keep quiet.

It's really a nice update. Thanks so much!

Great work Bobby
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thumbs up Thank you

Thanks guys

Steve
    As I understand it (I'm not sure) that it is supposed to automatically re-size to fit most screen sizes on load by the user, apparently not. I can re-size it all but to what page size?

OK, I have a huge monitor (20") and many others have even bigger so what is the middle size that I should use? I am not that great (obviously) at this.

Most all of the pages are this size now so I can re-size them all...I just need to know what size is best?????? The Index should be able to be read by anyone without problems....

Advice needed......

Thanks for the input !!!!

Don't know if this helps but I have a 23" monitor with rez at 1920 x 1080 and when I put the zoom to 100 it's about 3/4 of the monitor , at 125 it fits and at 150 I have to scroll, but it's easy to change the zoom

Question Thanks JJ

HEHEhe

I like a big monitor too....but everyone has different sizes, hu. I tried a friends small netbook.....wo YUP it was scroooooll time. So how to fix this problem?
    There has to be a way. I just don't know enough about that to make it best for all.

Another friend has a 42" monitor...and YUP it was small on his screen as the pages are now.

Anyone have a clue how to resolve this problem????