ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: resolution for coloured picture for the website and for outlines only to be printed

resolution for coloured picture for the website and for outlines only to be printed

Hello everyone
    what resolution to use if the client wants colourful pinguins to be on his website and he wants to use their outlines to let the children print them and colour later?
    He wanted the vectors for it but i wrote him that he doesnt need a vector picure for that as i can draw it on layers and give him the outlines sepraratedly. To be frank i dont know anymore if should have told him that...
    what to do ?
    thank you very much
    Ewa

You would need to ask the client how large the images should be and how they are to be used. If they are to be printed they will need to be at a different resolution to images that are just to be viewed online for example. If your client understands vectors, they can probably work with you to decide on the right resolution to use.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thank you for your help Matt ) many greetings from beautiful, sunny Krakow
    Ewa