ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: its been long since...

1. Smile its been long since...

hi everyone...its been long since the last post...i missed you all...sorry for no updated work....but here is something new and improved..i am sure you will like it....let me know what do you think..if you could just tell me what has been changed with my work...please mension which style you liked d most...,caesar..i am sure i will get exact remark from you....postwork and colo corrections in photoshop..

night light
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original_275876_7nVTyEMhEuA1G2NuFNh5cy0Ek.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	62009
    pinkpanther

Name:	render9.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	448.6 KB 
ID:	62010
    leaf

Name:	original_275876_PLRs7ojIFLSMa2SNgXpxLkvfK.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	62011
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

Pinkpanter... it has been awhile... but you must have been doing some serious work as these are several levels better than before... although that seemed impossible. they are much more sophisticated and the top one in particular with the mechano-woman is a great added element.. your work is much more precise but still has the unique blending of artistic elements that give them a very fresh look...

First of all let me warmly welcome You back, dear Pravin!
    You're continuously exploring and refining Your style alternatives which are all anyway evidently from a common immense natural talent source and from Your outstanding unique personality.
    I cannot say for sure which is the best from either a car design or a commercial point of view, since there are probably specific technical or communication implications I would not be expert of, but artistically I must say the first one has a deep, powerful impact. It looks flaming modern and also much in line with young people taste who grew, in many places, with and looking to virtual worlds, crowded comics images, engines and devices of any kind and special effects.
    I hope Your work will give You also the opportunity to continue to produce and share Your artistic passion and marvels in here. Best wishes again!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I really like the first one. The lighting etc is spot on. Great concept art.

Exciting stuff! Well done. Glad you're back.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

7. thanks

thanks..gxhpainter,Caesar..that was detail examination...it will hepl me keep going.

thanks shugmonkey,kenmo,D Akey.i really appricate your interest.
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

Excellent paintings...heads and shoulders above your previous works (if that is possible)
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

love the movement, motion and color in your work. I would say you have improved while you were away. but you were already good to begin with. more polished perhaps...especially the first one seems very eye catching.
    your attention to details is paying off beautifully.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 11-29-2011 at 10:26 AM.

artwork

Very cool stuff
    ''The Past does not equal the future'' Anthony Robbins