ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: AR Studio and custom colour picker problem

AR Studio and custom colour picker problem

If I install a custom colour picker, a large part of the bottom right corner is not visible as it is covered by the 'metallic' slider arc and surrounding interface part.

In the demo version (2.5), the 'metallic' was a flat slider at the bottom and would not have got in the way. I can't see a way to switch it back to that - any ideas?

Hmm... looks like either no-one understands what I'm talking about or no-one knows how to fix it

There's no way to change the color picker to the AR 2.6 version. You could import the image as a reference image, however, and select the colors from it that way. You could then create an updated version of the picker, by selecting the colors from the reference, and fitting them into an area that will show up in the newer color picker.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thank you. Strange that they changed it to something I'd consider more 'obtrusive'

Well, I figure it has something to do with the style of the Studio version. The dials on the settings panels are all half circles, and the tool panel, and color picker are both fan shaped, so having a straight scrub bar would clash, somewhat, with the rest of the interface.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.