ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Basket action

Basket action

I noticed a small pic in the news this morning... I'm not much of a soccer/football/basket fan, but the movement of this action got my attention. I don't know anything about their teams and anything about who they are, just i found the image very expressive because their faces looks so angry...
    but they are just fighting for a ball... I wonder: how their expressions would look like if they would be forced to fight for food or for their life?
    Maybe same expression, just much more bruised... 8)

DB
    İraw painterİ

Darn!
    I posted a too big version... :roll:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    İraw painterİ

WOW! The sense of movement is fantastic DB ................. I keep expecting the ball to bounce back up!

Great!

Best to you

Peter

a beautifull energy here, i like this. What do you think if you try to draw some blur to imitate speed movements ?. The realisation is beautifull, and i suspect that it's possible to make different other scenes with this first one.
    The the black player seems to fall down, but the white one seems to stand up fermly on the floor. This oppsition is really strong.
    Good, nice and well done.
    experience comes from bad judgements, good judgements come from experience (old wise indian proverb)

YEP YOU GOT THE MOVEMENT GOOD!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown