ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy interrelashionsip - Nr. 3 case

Talking Fantasy interrelashionsip - Nr. 3 case

Here's a new one in the series. I recovered a pencil drawn background to the purpose then made the two characters (and the elvish flower) by imagination (no reference).
    I hope You enjoy this story too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elfa ed Orco.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	479.4 KB 
ID:	61981  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

The background to this lovely scene is soooooo magical and yes I see a story in this painting.
    Its Beauty and the Beast and beauty is in the eye of the beholder I believe. Nice one Cesare and I love the little touch of the flower
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

AH.... this is something for us ladies, Caesar. We are freezing here and that flower from a cudly beast .... is warming our hearts... just looking at both of them...:-).... very good, love this scene and the quality of drawing is remarkable.

Dear Katie, I knew the memory of the B&B tale would have surfaced too, although the idea here was more paradoxical. A fierce and cold Elf lady falling in love with an ogre who's not at all a brute, rather almost effeminate in his passions and manners nothwithstanding his enormous strength and imposing appearance. Thank You!

Dear Anna I'm glad You like this and appreciated the flower of an imaginary and fantastic type while You're shivering from the cold. Maybe to make this character share Your temperature I should have added a couple of smoking little clouds from these two guys mouths!
    thank You!

Thank You, dear Kenmo! Hard to find the model posing for this type of scenes, so I have to draw them out of my insane mind ...

very good work Caesar!
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Dear, Caesar!
    I congratulate you!
    I could not give a comment in the Grand Gallery, as I was diagnosed with "very few words." But!
    This is not drawn to the picture, but it is a very high-quality illustrations.
    Done skillfully, not to cavil.
    I wish you success,
    Michael S.
    choosing the words, we lose thoughts
    facebook, B, tumblr

Caesar... another fine work... I like the personalizations you have given these two.. the elf woman has a hard and fierce look while the ogre looks gentle and tame despite his fierce look...a real twist on the usual... colors and drawing are excellent... whole novels could be written around this one image.

Caesar, a great drawing and painting, I like how you have switched the personalities, he being the beauty ( the tender look on his face ) and her the beast (the hostility in her yes )

Thank You very much, dear Waheed! Your expert appreciation is always a sort of prize for me.
    By the way, I was upset and I can hardly believe the news that in Your country there's now by law a list of bad and unapproriate words not to be used (and which are going to go under censorship) on mobiles, computers etc. among which there's also the name of Jesus Christ (as well as Satan, just to complete a most paradoxical and grotesque initiative)!

Thank You very much, dear Mike, for Your most kind words of appreciation. I often like to catch a little bit unprepared the observer in my illustrations, to introduce an original change to what would be familiar or common sense.
    This is for getting some beneficial fun and doubts, but always without making recourse to more and more extreme provocations so frequently used by people today to have success and which, quite often, are a way to cover the poor content of their performance and ideas.

Dear Gary, I do believe Your fertile mind may really write those novels (my English would not be good enough to do it as fluently and finely as in Italian). One of them could be a tale with a moral aimed at setting aside for a while initial prejudices and trying to behave and communicate spontaneously and openly so as to share what takes us all united in the great puzzle of life and spirit. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Jean. As we all know nothing is so simple and given for granted, so we'd better keep always our intelligence switched on! Appearance may be different from substance in many cases ... But it's better and less boring to tell the same by illustrations, isn't it?