ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Notifications drawer rage

Notifications drawer rage

I know that Apple hasn't exposed the option of disabling the iOS5 Notifications pulldown either universally or within apps, but DADGUM it drive me bonkers when I am working in ArtRage or any other drawing app where I will start a stroke above the top of the display area.

Have you sent a hunting party or begging monk to Cupertino to advocate for the inclusion of this essential feature? I am sure I am not the only one who is slowly being driven to the brink of madness by this annoyance.

no, you are NOT alone, its driving me bonkers too.,,,

Lol! Snap.
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by mwhybark View Post
    I know that Apple hasn't exposed the option of disabling the iOS5 Notifications pulldown either universally or within apps, but DADGUM it drive me bonkers when I am working in ArtRage or any other drawing app where I will start a stroke above the top of the display area.

Have you sent a hunting party or begging monk to Cupertino to advocate for the inclusion of this essential feature? I am sure I am not the only one who is slowly being driven to the brink of madness by this annoyance.
    That was going to be one of my questions also.
    I hope that gets resolved soon.

I'd say we'd look at disabling this if the ability to do so was made available to app developers in the future. Unfortunately we don't have our own hunting party unless you include Tycho
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design