ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Ascension

Ascension

To a degree I am guilty of plagarism by painting what is said to believe a cave painting and evidence of extraterrestrial contact in pseudoscience literature. The science fiction guys describe the painting as one ascending into space, maybe following a trip to the U.S. Virgin Islands.

I think it is obviously something much more compelling. If the painting truly exists it may be one go the most important statement on the condition of man.

With self awareness (consciousness) comes a sense of one's own mortality I always thought self awareness was the apple and mortality being driven from Eden.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

PD.. a beautiful and direct ( from the base visual vocabulary we all share ) expression of mystery and wonder....and the great texture and color of the "wall" works wonderfully with the dark stain used for the figures.

Question ??????????????????

You ever read the Sumarian texts? The Emerald Tablets of Thoth? The Dead Sea Scrolls? Now you can.

Beautiful image Mr PD! Love the textures and imagery.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

hey Dinky what's all the excitement u can see its just some Kid playing

with his Dads chalks bet e got a belt round the ear ??

was ok in those days !!

I like very much this revival of neolythical art style where magic and concrete are wonderfully expressed by graphical signs and shapes express the essence in such a simple and aesthetically tasty way.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!