Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spongy Brushes (Sticker Spray Presets)

Thanks Someonesane, love them!
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Thanks for these SoS.........they're great!

I didn't do trees LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	artifax.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	61648  
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Many many thanks once again SS
    These brushes have wonderful texture!

@ Everyone: I'm happy that you are all enjoying them .

@ Peter Pinckney: Very cool image! It's good to see the presets applied beyond their intended use .

[}-----------Addition-----------{]

Name:  splat banner.png
Views: 872
Size:  269.9 KB
    I figured, since I have it made already, I'd share the sticker and spray presets I used in my previous posts example. For those of you who have already downloaded the first set, you can use the following download to get the additional sticker and presets for it. If you downloaded the .arpack in the first post today (11-08-2011), or later, you do not need to download this .arpack, because I have just updated the first pack to include them, as well. So only download the following .arpack, if you had the previous version, savvy? (I've been waiting a while to use that word, all because of Pirates of the Caribbean)

Okay... So here's the download link for the additional stuff. It should all install into the "Spongy Brushes" folder that was already created, when you installed the other .arpack, so look for the presets in that folder group.
    Last edited by Someonesane; 05-28-2017 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Updated Resource Link
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Sweet one.....thanks mucho

Thanks for the ARpack.
    It’s a very nice package
    And the explanation helps me a lot
    Sorry for my bad English (I never had English education)

Sos, How are you turning on the shadows? I'd like to apply some of this to more flat mediums-- pencil and watercolors. I thought it might have been the "Shadows" setting, but its already turned off. I'd just like them to be "flat" if that makes sense. The patterns are awesome, they're just not mixing with the mediums I want to use them in.

It must be something on the Spray Variations chart. As you made these, I thought you might know. ?? It's been a while though, so who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Sos, How are you turning on the shadows? I'd like to apply some of this to more flat mediums-- pencil and watercolors. I thought it might have been the "Shadows" setting, but its already turned off. I'd just like them to be "flat" if that makes sense. The patterns are awesome, they're just not mixing with the mediums I want to use them in.

It must be something on the Spray Variations chart. As you made these, I thought you might know. ?? It's been a while though, so who knows!

These stickers are using the 3d rendering system, which uses the Sticker Creators texture, gloss, and metallic layers. The only way to flatten them would be to open the stickers in the creator, and remove the layers. It's easy to do, but if you don't feel confident in doing that, I can do it later on. I'm currently on lunch break at work, but I can flatten them when I get home.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

If you could flatten them at your convenience, it would be appreciated. No hurry, but I sure would be able to share them and use them for more applications if they were flat. Thanks!!