ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy love affairs - A colored couple

Talking Fantasy love affairs - A colored couple

For everyone liking fantasy books and tales.
    I started with the idea to try concept drawings of some of the weird creatures of such books (ogres, dwarves, elves etc.) and my mind couldn't resist to give it all a
    A completely imaginary scene with pencils and chalk here.
    Maybe only the first one of a short series of weird interspecies rather than interracial love affairs among characters of Tolkien's universe ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A colored couple.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	436.1 KB 
ID:	61519  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ha-ha! Moor nice pressed the lady.
    Shades of the biceps and thighs pass a glossy skin!

Caesar... what a great idea.... this looks like it could be a illustration for a great tale when books of that fantasy were popular... still is a great cover for a new video role playing game...

He certainly has his hands full

He looks a glutton for punishment Cesare, well done again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Oh, man, this is great! I love fantasy work and this is just excellent! I too love your use of the purples on the ogre really gives it a great pop.

Thank You, dear Vladislav! Ladies may be charmantes even when they look like ogresses ... I guess the moor looks to her quite intriguing with his exotic look.

Dear Gary, I hope someone will hear Your good suggestions and hire me then for funny or paradoxical illustrations. I may also think to write the tale or a fantasy book, but Italian language has a too limited market and I'm not IT skilled, at my age, to create a videogame.
    Thank You!

Right, dear J Witt, she looks quite endowed and pretty sexy, although her fangs may suggest some caution in certain tender situations. Than You!

Maybe You're like and he likes to be whipped or so, dear Katie ... Or he just answered to Your painting phone call and, raising the curtain, got this surprising mate. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Evil Robot! Actually the purple is a quite complementary color thus it enhances the green or, mixed to it, help to get darker shaded or shadow parts more effective.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Cesare, I had to pop in and comment. I got such a laugh with your recent work here. This guy and gal such an odd couple, but so charming and funny. Always entertaining and great talent.

Who in the heck cast Desdimona? Typical. I bet she's the producer's latest bimbo. . .

I suppose if musicians can 'cover' each others songs, it's only fair that writers cover each others stories with signature personal styles.

.....!!!PRESENTING!!!
    . . .
    .......J.R.R.TOLKIEN's
    OTHELLO

The Art Director's Cut
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

If I could play violin, I would have done it :-) So well done Caesar!