ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How do I get rid of the tool on the screen?

Question How do I get rid of the tool on the screen?

Alright usually when I use a tool it turns invisible as I use it on the canvas, but for some reason its appeared and its very distracting. Dose anyone know how to get rid of it or make it invisible again.

Can you let me know:

-What operating system you're using
    -What version of ArtRage you're using
    -Can you describe in a little more detail if possible what normally disappears when you start painting on the canvas, and where this tool is located on your screen?

That should give me a better of what you're seeing there so that I can help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

My version is 3.0.7

My operating system is Windows

How it is, when I normally use a tool on the canvas it doesn't show up its invisible but now when I use any tool I see the pen as I draw or the eraser.

Thanks for that. It sounds like you have turned on tool cursors. Go to Edit -> ArtRage Preferences -> Cursors and choose the cursor type you prefer, or press 1 to select the precise cursor ( crosshair ), 2 to select the outline cursor and 3 to select the tool cursor.

I'm not sure which cursor type you were using originally, but outline is the default type. I hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thank you! Its back to normal now.