Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Landscape painting

Indeed. The first one has that wonderful Hopper like quality. The second one has the Wayne Thibaud thing going on. I like both. Both are good.

Nice work! You see that "empty" spaces also contribute to the success of a painting. Each painting has a wonderful composition.

I confirm Your lanscape paintings by colored areas are very beautiful, maybe because I like Edouard Manet's style by flat and appropriately colored areas more than several too noisy impressionistic paintings of that period.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    Indeed. The first one has that wonderful Hopper like quality. The second one has the Wayne Thibaud thing going on. I like both. Both are good.
    I know Hopper but had to google Thibaud - jeez, you make my ears go red, they are so great both of them (Hopper and Thibaud, not the ears).
    Thibaud was a very nice experience - love his cakes! Thanx for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Briex View Post
    Nice work! You see that "empty" spaces also contribute to the success of a painting. Each painting has a wonderful composition.
    Thank you so much for the encouragement, I am so much in love with your work! Do you work on iPad as well and if so - do you manage to get good prints out of those paintings?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I confirm Your lanscape paintings by colored areas are very beautiful, maybe because I like Edouard Manet's style by flat and appropriately colored areas more than several too noisy impressionistic paintings of that period.
    Thanx Caesar for your kind words, I like Manet very much too :-)