ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help with Users Manual

Help with Users Manual

Hi all,

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me the process of getting a users manual printed at someplace like Kinko's.....

I would like to have one done and have no idea how to get it from my computer to Kinkos. I will need step by step instructions if you don't mind!!

I love this program and think it's going to be fun getting to know how to use it.

Have a great day,

Karen (using a Macbook Pro which I just bought and am not too familiar with!)
    Last edited by karenmarchant; 11-04-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: forgot to say I have a macbook pro..

The manual comes as a .pdf file. You'll need to save the file to a commonly used storage device like a CD or USB Thumbdrive (personally, I'd go with the USB drive, since burning a CD with a single .pdf for print, seems like overkill). Once you have it saved, you just bring the file to Kinkos, and tell them you'd like it printed.

I use a PC, so .pdf file location will undoubtedly be different from where it's kept on a Mac, in terms of exact folder location. Though I assume it'll still be in the ArtRage Resources folder.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.