ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: My second dog portrait

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    204

    My second dog portrait

    This is a portrait of my own dog Gaia. Gaia is a rescue dog and was mentally crashed when she came to us, but today several years later she is full of fun and pranks. I love her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gaiagoding.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	169.7 KB 
ID:	61445  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Englishman in Ont, Canada
    Posts
    3,729
    She is a cutie and well painted, good on you for taking a rescue dog.
    Geoff

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    great work.. you certainly have a sure hand and eye.. painting what you love helps too.. Gaia looks to be a great model.. I love the quality of her face the way you have painted it. You must be in heaven with your new iPad , AR and Gaia..!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Your dog is a real actor and You're a fantastic portraitist!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,943
    She looks like a bright eyed beauty Gaia, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

    My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    4,462

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    She is a cutie and well painted, good on you for taking a rescue dog.
    Geoff
    Thanx, actually we have two rescue dogs, both adorable :-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    great work.. you certainly have a sure hand and eye.. painting what you love helps too.. Gaia looks to be a great model.. I love the quality of her face the way you have painted it. You must be in heaven with your new iPad , AR and Gaia..!!
    Thanx gxhpainter, you're right - I'm in heaven with everything exept Artrage, I can't understand how to save in large resolution :-( It drives me mad.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Your dog is a real actor and You're a fantastic portraitist!
    Thanx Ceasar for your kind words!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    She looks like a bright eyed beauty Gaia, well done
    Thanx a lot coops! Yes, she is a beauty :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •