ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tablet wacom

Tablet wacom

Since I've updated to version 3.5.4 of artrage strudio pro, the zoom key of my tablet wacom intuos4 don't work properly.

With the previous version, all was all right with my tablet.

Sorry to hear about the problem. There's nothing in 3.5.4 specifically that should have done that so I'm not sure why it's happening. Could you let me know if anything happens when you use the zoom key? It's possible that the key being sent is being interpreted differently.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

When I use the zoom key of my tablet the canvas moves up and domw the screen rather than expand or contract.

With other software as MyPaint, the zoom key works properly, but I much prefer Artrage...

up and down of course...

Thanks. I've found one of yours previous messages.

if you are using a Wacom Touch-strip to zoom and finding that the canvas is moving up and down, Open the Preferences Panel from the Edit Menu and in the 'Input Device' category turn OFF the 'Ctrl + Mousewheel = Zoom' option, that should allow you to zoom with the Touch-strip.

Now everything is OK/

Glad to hear it works! That setting relates to a change that was made to handle the new default behaviour of the mousewheel (which the operating system now expects to move the object, not zoom it due to multitouch requirements).
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.