Thread: French Country Quilt Design

French Country Quilt Design

Hello Everyone....

After 6 weeks of work, over 600 hours and 3000 pieces of digital art created my new site is finally up. www.snapsandbuttonsgalore.com.

The pieces here are of my logo, and one of my patchwork quilt designs - inspired by a quilt I recently saw at a craft fair.

Blessings,
    GigiCharm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	French Blue Lined Quilt.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	271.3 KB 
ID:	61236  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi, I am very happy to see your struggle and work. I just checked your website. I am learning how to sew quilt covers, knitting and bed linen from elanlinen com au/quilt-covers. I also have a mind to build my own brand, your long struggle is really giving me confidence!

Boy, talk about a blast from the past. Great to see you again. And congrats on the site! Best of luck with your commercial/artistic endeavor. Quilts are such great metaphors, which is their primary function of course. It's been rumored they also keep you warm.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Design - Very hard work.
    WORKSTATION : Intel Quad Core i7 4790K, 32 GB RAM, GTX 970 MSI, 2x SDD + 5 TB HDD, INTUOS PRO MEDIUM, 2x DELL IPS 24'' ,Canon Eos 7D, Software: Photoshop Cs 6, Painter 12 Anniversary Ed. , Artrage 4.5 etc.

MY PF: http://www.megamodels.pl/arturjutkowiak/portfolio/1#p

PROMO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_JQOSsdYF0