ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Garage

Old Garage

Wanted to experiment a little more with wc and pen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Garage.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	61175  

It's nice to see how the yellow car stands out against the grey background. Nice painting.

Pat... interesting work.. the tiny bit of color in the old truck against the gray monochrome... nicely painted...

This is a great little piece
    Mbrienza

Nicely done

Oh Pat! I love the variety of marks as you have divided up the picture!!!!!!!!
    The variety makes for a very interesting interplay among the bits. This speaks to me of textures -- something I also associate with older buildings, the ones kept up or weathered both have that character.

The introduction of that little bit of red is a nice touch. You could even hit it harder if you wanted. But this is subtle and that also a good choice.

Really nice work on this one overall. In addition, it reads as intended, clear what's going on. Brava!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

... a really fascinating style to make buildings look like boxes with a variety of greys and lines with a toned down color accent for the car. Most interesting and enjoyable.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nicely done Pat and the pen really gives it some detail.
    Geoff

WOW, thankyou all for your wonderful comments, did not expect this response, made me very happy that you all liked it

Nice!

Nice again Pat1940

Not only did you defeat a great challenge, you also gave it that Photoshop effect by only showing color on one item.. Outstanding!

By the way, I asked you about how I can aquire a pen..for a mouth... it is very difficult to find here in my small beachtown in SP, Brazil!