ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Immediate Image

Immediate Image

a highly key color study in contrast of textures seeking stasis.. comments always appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Immediate Image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	478.3 KB 
ID:	61134  
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 10-23-2011 at 09:39 AM.

you seem to have a lot in common with Byron or are heading there. It's quite amazing what both of you do with artrage. Maybe it is just me, but I see a lot of commonalities in your works. Fascinating what you both do.

Fantastic!!!!! Great containment of the strong contrast elements. I see this as a chunking down the totality of it all into bite size bits. . . and then plating it up like a proper gourmet chef. . . Very cool!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

screenpainter...yes I think Byron and I probably have somewhat of the same process and bent of mind to creating painting. I too admire his works and do find inspiration in them..

D Akey "Great containment of the strong contrast elements.".... that is what I think was needed .. the underlying work was the white and highly contrasted work and upon reflection I started making the strong horizontals to trap and contain that work and build its own contrasts... it seemed to work very well and I am very happy with this work.

Gary, the contrast in this one is so appealing and outstanding, you just get better and better all the time, love your work so much, it is just so alive

I love this contrast not only of colors, but also of artificial vs natural shapes. I could look at it over and over to the variety of stimuli with constant interest ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Pat and Caesar... glad you like this.. I was a bold attempt to organize the organic with the geometrical... believe it or not I started in AR just trying different colors and settings trying to get dry brush effect and then coloring over strokes to see if I could get a broken color effect and kept going... and this evolved... ...