ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Jpeg anyone?

Jpeg anyone?

How do I save something I made in the most recent version of art rage, in a jpeg? Thus far it will only save and open in artrage.
    Annie

"Export Image File..." or Ctrl+E, then choose file format /jpeg, tiff, psd etc./ Voila!
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Thanks!

And I love the quote!!

Because the ArtRage file format needs a bunch of information other applications don't understand (the physical amount of paint on the canvas, how wet it is etc.) we use the PTG format for all save/load operations. Exporting a copy lets you get a version out in a format other apps can understand. Make sure not to re-import the JPEG to work on later, because exporting strips out all the additional information and the paint won't have the same properties when it comes back in.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

great

Matt....
    Thanks for the tip regarding not re- importing the image as a jpeg. I appreciate it!!!
    Annie