Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shakespearean Halloween

Thank You, dear Geoff! You're too kind indeed.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

As coops said Caesar: You are so talented as an illustrator, every picture is a candy for the eyes and a gift for the heart of every viewer. One can see and say right away that you do not trace and pick, that you have your own original tools of immense talent and do not need to copy anybody's feelings. This feature i admire not just in men but women to.
    This is a lovely scene and made me smile, as usually. Thanks, Caesar, for enriching our day with your very original creation.God bless you for that.:-)

Very cool

Very nice image. I'm a big fan of sci fi and horror and I love an image that tells a story. Wonderful illustration.

What can I say, dear Anna, without getting too embarassed and blushing under Your kind praises flow? Whenever I may achieve a view I can share for amusing or delighting mates in here I'm repaid in my aim. So I feel happy I got the goal with this illustration and I thank You very much.

Thank You, dear ER! I like them too, but usually it requires a very patient and planned approach to make great fantasy paintings (apart from a considerable skill, tricks bag and technique), so I don't paint the various fantastic genres frequently and accurately enough.

Thank You, dear Kenmo! I'm usually unable to work out conventional and too popular models and come up with traditionally expected interpretation of a celebration of any kind ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!