ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shakespearean Halloween

Shakespearean Halloween

Halloween isn't a tradition at all for me, but certainly a wonderful opportunity to paint something weird.
    I thought You would have appreciated an Halloween set in a picturesque Italian environment. Obviously a nice balcony and a charming damsel attracting a passionate lover would fit the expectations.
    What the two guys in here may hear though, is not the lark chirp, but rather that of the bat (provided they can hear ultrasounds ).
    Nonetheless it's going to end tragically anyway.
    As a matter of fact, unfortunately the youngster is climbing on the one of the two only balconies to avoid (the other one being that of Lucrezia Borgia).
    I hope You like this sick imaginary illustration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ShakesperanHalloweenFinal.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	268.6 KB 
ID:	61049  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-20-2011 at 03:04 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This is Excellent. I love your take on the Balcony Scene. Top notch illustration, as always, my friend.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Cesare this is excellently painted and I love the theme. Your paintings have such amusement to them along with such talent
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Caesar...a unique and painterly image...very well illustrated and with your usual wit..... well done!

Thumbs up

Hi Caesar,

It's damn European and I'd say literary version of 'Halloween' Looking at this illustration, I'm wondering there is still the book missing, it belongs to...

Caesar, great work here, and I always enjoy your humor and such a witty man you are, always look forward to your wonderful paintingsand of course that humor

Thank You, dear Skylar. I always miss the patience and accuracy necessary to get a well detailed and polished illustration, but I get fun for myself anyway.

I like to be pleased and smile at my inventions, dear Katie, and hope You too may share it. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Gary. I probably have now defined some sort of quasi-style core around which my paintings turn and possibly also an original enough sense of humour I may contribute (not being a truly artist).

Dear Strandy, although it may seem to refer to the economical and financial situation ... it's not so.
    We're anyway back to middle age or rather Renaissance here, when those bloody bankers developped their initial blasted techniques in Florence and Siena to then infect Europe and, through British and Dutch, complete the ruin of the world outsid the Mediterranean ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat! I didn't realize I had those qualities so much as You say, but I appreciate Your compliments very much.

Very well done

Great immagination. I like your painting style!

Thank You very much, dear EB and Armoured.