ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evaluation of Homebanking

Evaluation of Homebanking

This small "Evaluation of Homebanking" is a ...systematic determination of merit, worth, and significance using criteria against a set of standards, to characterize and appraise subject of interest in a wide range of human enterprises... Lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Homebanking.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	161.7 KB 
ID:	61031

Very well painted Strandy and food for thought too, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quite a statement. Excellent.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

like the earthy style and colors and a great statement as well.

Hi, Skylar and gxhpainter,
    Thank you for nice comments, I'm glad to hear the 'statement' was readable I was heavily inspired by the World Wide 'Occupy' action, started with the famous Occupy Wall Street.

Thank you Coops for digging in and dancing with me on the Charging Bull (Popular Image from the web)

Name:  adbusters_occupy-wall-street.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  16.9 KB

I share Your dis-esteem towards the financial and stock exchanging people and companies, mediocre intelligence, mostly parasites, essentially deprived of vision, all joined together to sing the same song and spel, but unable to understand and forecast anything seriously. New rules were not introduced and the few and very localised rating agencies may still have all the conflicts of interest they like, thus we're ready for a neverending disaster.
    I like very much Your sarcastic painting!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nicely done.
    The 1% grease the wheels of congress with many millions of $$$ while they continually lobby for laws to allow them to unfairly take billions upon billions from even the poorest and then claim, "We broke no law."
    Wall street is underestimating the resolve of the people to end excessive greed.
    Last edited by EB; 10-20-2011 at 11:21 AM.

Thank you Caesar and EB

Thankfully to our parents, we have been brought up according to Christian values. Our children however were treated by us differently, because we refused to parent as we are parented. This is partially our fault, partially the price for civilization growth we had to pay. We saw exponential progress in science and technology, and standard of living for much of humanity which this revolution brought. This led to assumption, it's going well!
    Although our grandchildren are about to be trained as part of operational business of the banks. Is it still growing them up? Dunno, but it's result of our revolution. I think we did something wrong. The best what we can do out of this is is speaking loud about it, or ...painting it.

Very well done, and a lot to think about while viewing it. Great job.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Well done Strandy, very well expressed