ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Selling Your Rage

Selling Your Rage

I don't understand how to print/publish, promote ( What words to describe it) and then sell my artrage work. I've sold traditionally made paintings online and locally but Im having a hard time making the transition. I realize this may seem like an easy question to some but I'm truly stuck. Any input Will help!!! Thanks!!
    Annie

Hi, Interesting question. But I think this is a thread for the General Chat section. Since I don't have experience selling digital work per say, I'll be watching to see comments. My guess is the sky's the limit. And you may want to narrow your question(s) a bit.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thumbs up

I think I understand your needs.

Goto http://www.artrageus.net and look at the bottom left....an advertisement for artist websites. click the link for Bobbyrays site and there you will see the galleries... when you select an painting you will see options for purchase....they do it all for you at a small price on top of yours. very nice. see what digital artists do to make online sales.

Good luck and remember there are many such web places that offer different ways to promote and sell your digital art.

Also, you can take your image to a pro printing co and have a physical paining to sell or place in an physical Art Gallery..

Enjoy the freedom of Digital art.

Thanks BobbyRay

BobbyRay...,
    Thanks... You've helped a lot. I don't articulate well (brain injury) but I love to paint and artrage let's me do that anywhere! Your site and your work are inspirational to say the least.
    Thanks again for taking time to reply and to explain!!!
    Annie