ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage and Useful tools

ArtRage and Useful tools

I love ArtRage and am using Studio Pro for most of my work.

I wanted to mention I've had some success in using ArtRage together with other tools to get some cool results.

This is an image I created using ArtRage Studio Pro, Paint.Net and UnFREEze.

The swirling coffee image was created with Paint.Net, using Pyrochild's Twist 1.0 plug in to morph a Yin/Yang symbol into an espresso crema.

Paint.Net
    is a free Photoshop sort of image editing program built by Rick Brewster and team, running on the Windows DotNet framework. ( The cool thing about Paint.Net that ArtRage users might like is that both ArtRage and Paint.Net can export/import the Photoshop, or .PSD format! )

I used Paint.Net for the series of images used in this animation, ArtRage to paint the espresso cup and spoon & import and export each of the crema animation layers & UnFREEze (a freeware GIF Animator) to make them into a moving GIF image.

This is so incredibly cool. It's a pleasure to watch. And thank you for sharing the "ingredients"-- I knew nothing of UnFREEze. It opens a new dimension of possibilities for me. Beautiful.

Looks good
    ''The Past does not equal the future'' Anthony Robbins

Thank you for the share.