ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Finally Figured Out How to Correct Problem With My Web Site.

Finally Figured Out How to Correct Problem With My Web Site.

A few months ago I started a thread here looking for suggestions on how to correct a problem I was having with my web site that I am using to display my artwork. Well I finally found the solution to my problem and have spent a few months in solitary confinement reconstructing every page of over 140 using Notepad and a little help from a lite style sheet editing program. This has been a massive undertaking and challenge yet coded every page manually without the help of any web site design programs where you cut, paste, type, and import files. It actually took me at least six books out of local libraries on the subject of html and css to figure out what I needed to do. Used a little information from each to put together my own design concept. In addition I made some changes to some of the pages and improvements. This project has taken me several years to complete and hopefully I will now have more time for creating art work.

I would invite anyone here to visit and make some comments on what you view. The address is www.stephenlopiano.com

Thanks to everyone that made some suggestions here when I was looking for a solution to the problem adjusting the viewing level and everything scrambling all over the web page. Had to ditch the original NVU created web site and start all over again from scratch coding every page myself.
    The very first digital art program that I worked with Art Rage 1

You may visit my personally designed website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Fantastic, Stephen!!!!!!!!!!

Really great. It looks fantastic.

Don't know if "Stella" is as you want it or not though because the page is a little awkward in that there is a large painting of her that is approximately two screens wide, while scrolling down it's only one width. And the different copies of the pics, one is squashed in the width. It's all groovy, but I'm not quite sure what you meant to do.

But the rest that I chose at random was sensational!!!!! Congratulations on a Herculean effort. It is a great presentation. Very crisp and moves nicely compared with the earlier attempts you put up.

Bravo!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream