ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Apex

Apex

what will be the apex of life forms? Man or virus... jury still out... hope you like this musing on that...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Apex..jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	461.8 KB 
ID:	60752  

Gary, I see so many amazing things in this painting, a little boat at the bottom of canvas, cloths hanging on a line, a kite flying, and many more, always a pleasure to view

Very cool image ... looks like the virii are coming out on top on that apex
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Just as long as were all happy! Another fine one Gary!!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

pat, Juz and Neal..... you will all be ok as long as you had your flu shots...

Nice one

Here the motive takes some relief from the flat plane, thus furtherly adding to the intriguing interaction of cyclical prononced shapes into a superb palette and tonal choice. Great one again!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Excellent painting Gary.

I don't take flu shots because many times they contain last years virus and mercury. Many are cultivated with the most common allergens such as eggs. The anthrax vaccine was cultivated with mad cows disease, and many of these men who in the Gulf war came home now have severe physical disabilities and fathered children who ended up with facial deformities, mental retardation, and leukemia. There is a huge debate going on with this and these shots.
    We usually over come these virus' and are then immune passing on the immunities to our offspring. I know that a weak immune system and someone who is not healthy may suffer or die with the disease, and this is something that some choose. My father does them, and almost died from the last flu shot. Forgive me please Gary, I have two vaccine poisoned children-proven by three labs.

Very evocative, and the interpretations have yet to settle for me. It's as if someone came bursting into a room, emotionally trying to describe in sentence fragments a huge event that they have not yet had the time to process. Feels adrenalin charged.

Could also be a sort of bio-battle for dominance.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream