ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman, where are those thine accusers?

Woman, where are those thine accusers?

Hello friends. Here at my new work.

What exceptional work this is kreksofin, this is absolutely beautifullove how you did the sandles

Your painting catapults this story into the realm of tangible realism. Grace applied in the harsh light of day! Great work, I look forward to more
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

Thank you for your kind words

I would love to have this on my wall. I love it from corner to corner, from top to bottom and every inch. So beautifully detailed and textured. Excellently painted, and a favorite passage of my favorite book.

Thank you Alexandra.

Wow , what a powerful painting with such feeling and really well painted.
    Geoff

Good story telling in picking this pose. Says it all whether people are familiar with the story or not. People familiar with the stoning will very comfortably draw the whole story out from this moment. And those who aren't familiar with it will certainly be able to read into it the universal quality of compassion, aid, even forgiveness.

There are lots of visual details in this one, and you have attended to them very nicely. One little detail may have slipped through though.

The foot closest to us, the top going through the sandal between the straps seems a little higher than the ankle joint area. You may have gone a hair deep with the light dirt behind. A very small and easy fix.

Nice painting!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post

There are lots of visual details in this one, and you have attended to them very nicely. One little detail may have slipped through though.

The foot closest to us, the top going through the sandal between the straps seems a little higher than the ankle joint area. You may have gone a hair deep with the light dirt behind. A very small and easy fix.

Nice painting!
    Yes, you are right, will be fixed. Thank you for your comments.

Beautiful work
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)