ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New here and I need help already!!

New here and I need help already!!

I did my first master peace LOL and now I can't find it?? I can bring it back into the program but when I open the file any where else it is empty, and I don't have a clue what's going on ...and it also disn't say jpg can you help ? thank you ...I have a need to show off...fourthjinn

Hi Fourthjinn.
    To create a JPG from an ArtRage painting, when you're in ArtRage, open the 'File' menu. Choose 'Export As Image'.
    From the file dialog-box that pops up, at the bottom there is the option to select the 'Save as type'. Choose 'JPEG Image (*.jpg)'.
    Then type in the file name you'd like to call your painting, and hit 'Save'

That will create a JPG of your painting.
    Note that if you want to be able to keep all the layers and paint information to use later, you should also save it as a normal ArtRage project by choosing the 'Save Painting' or 'Save Painting As...' option from the file menu.

I look forward to seeing your masterpiece posted here!

AndyRage.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Thanks Andy I got it into a JPEG and now I'll go for the galery!! ( I wish you guys would get spell check , I really need it ) fourthjinn