ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juz PaperFun

Juz PaperFun

Juz new paperset are WONDERFUL... the texture and the interaction with chalk, and other tools is amazing...hope you enjoy this play time fun.

chalks, oil and roller.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Juz PaperFun.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	440.9 KB 
ID:	60619  

gxh

I saw a piece,

http://www.moma.org/explore/inside_o...sily-kandinsky

where my secret love, Helen Mirren, don't tell my wife, she is carrying my child, spoke, as always with eloquence. She spoke of her love for Kandinsky. I may be well off here but did it struck a defining chord of influence on you?
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Alexandra... thanks hope you try out Juz papers too. I am sure you will be pleased and amazed at the results.

PD thanks for the link to Helen Mirren... ( also have a crush on her ) and yes WK had a HUGE influence on my thinking about the spiritual in art, how to use colors and forms.. I still spend a lot of time looking at his works and getting to know where he was coming from...

Juz is the short form for visual and virtual art geniuz, so no surprise he's got a new magical sheet.
    But certrainly, dear Gary, You exploited that resource in the most excellent way with this extraordinary painting I like very much!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I have to agree, the interaction of the materials, like chalk, with the various canvas textures is exciting. Try increasing the grain size and roughness and after you have painted, turn them back to 0%. The result is sometimes quite unexpected. Just keep on experimenting!

Always a pleasure to view, dear Gary, and it was very nice of Juz to share her papers with us, I just downloaded them yesterday so will be using them soon

Pat, Bobbi thanks for your gracious comments and the special tip Bobbie.. I will try that out.. I never would have tried that particular trick although I do mess with the roughness and grain size while working.. it would be nice if AR had a scratch pad area to test out the changes before you got back into the drawing...

Caesar my friend.. so glad you found this a likeable effort..

Let us not have Helen come between us. Let's be gentlemen. I SAW HER FIRST.
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

I'll have to try out Juz's stuff.
    WK influence is present. Great stuff Gary!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes