ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memories in motion.

Memories in motion.

It is raining outside, so i was playing, Hope you will enjoy this. I had a lot of fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AT-TA... fluid and sweet.... great colors and use of the blending.. has a real charm to it.

So appealing Anna, always love to see your paintings

Thank you Gary and Pat for commenting so kindly on this funny little piece.

At Ta

Did this just build itself from a rainy whimsy day that captured some fleeting thing on the edge of your mind connected to everything else, loosely? Something you can't simply dismiss?

If so, nicely portrayed.

If not, never mind!
    P.D. Dinkles
    El Jefe Bombero (jubilado)

Thank you, P.D. for your visit.

Yeah, this is what rainy days are doing to me: lazy,a bit sad, so i sit down , open my laptop and position the tablet. Then there is anything else but me and my happy returns into my childhood. Drinking a bit of a freedom and happiness it brought every day then, -played all days with the neighbor boy.... no girls around so close, i do what pen wants me to. .So, no refs, no composition laws, never let them to rule me....and you read this picture so well. I wish i could draw better, i must get more patient and become better in drawing.Thank you so much, anyway, so nice to be able to share such things, as this silly little picture.

Arrow

Besides presenting such a pleasant, interesting and unique style... How do you get those repeating distortion things happening? Is this all in AR?
    I am looking forward with expectancy to one of your patient drawings !
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

How are you making the feathered design AT? A wonderful illustration full of charm and wonder.

What a strange and intriguing effect! It looks like the rain outside is somehow making the painting flow on water in a basin and get distorted.
    Amazing!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I keep coming back to look at this one Anna and each time I see more and more. I suppose thats what memories are, some locked away waiting to emerge again. Ahhhhhhhh sweet memories. Nice one Anna
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307