ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Learning from Frazetta

Learning from Frazetta

It's just a pity I had to add a couple of leaves because of our original sin ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FrazettaCopyFinalCensored.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	328.9 KB 
ID:	60512  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar... very dramatic and well painted!... excellent work the foreshortening of the horse's hoof and intense look on the soldier's face it really good.

Beautifully executed Caesar, but i must say....hm... i hate this theme...so primitive in thinking...i know... but otherwise gorgeous painting.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One a man after your own style----E/S

Nice hand. Very convincing. Good placement. Excellent lesson!

er. . . About his hand, is his hidden thumb green perchance? Plants are thriving in this environment. I think he likes plants in the orifice . . . or rather, the office.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WOW this really is outstanding my dear Cesare
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Wow, great work Cesare! You can draw anything!
    That poor woman though getting the breath knocked out of her riding on her belly with that leaf on her uh bottom half. The soldier obviously not very considerate of her needs.

I'm glad You got a pleasant revival of Your early days from this Frazetta excercise, dear Kenmo. Thank You!

Dear Gary, although I didn't trace or picked colors etc., i.e. I use no tricks, I tried to stick to Frank Frazetta composition, so by far most of the merits are his ones. My own natural perspective-calculating mental machine just helped me to re-draw it quickly enough in a minute or two to then proceed to the sensibly longer painting part. Thank You!

Thank You, dear ATPlus the Old! Maybe I share the admiration for ladies, but I'm far from being barbaric in manners, especialy with ladies ...

LOL Dear D Akey, the Autumn version is disclosed in my gallery (i.e. with leaves fallen down) to solve Your little gardening doubt. This shows that bad thoughts and fantasies may often arise rather from veiled paintings than from similar ones with mild and gentle nudities, so too simple and strict censorship rules in some places may be a little silly.
    Thank You!

That's possibly an updated version of classical mythological scenes of centaurs kidnapping ladies, dear Amanda. Credits should be given to Frank Frazetta and my modest merit was to decently reproduce him manually without any tricks or short cut. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! Such barbaric bad manners! You're absolutely right! I thought that the lancer was just trying to dry the lady getting out of her shower by riding in the wind!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow look at the speed of that horse and the fearsome look in the eyes of the soldier. She is off for a bumpy ride Cesare and hope the leaves are secure, a fine painting again from you
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307