ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: mardi gras finished

mardi gras finished

here it is finished. Moved to my Gallery
    Last edited by cartuneman; 09-26-2011 at 04:59 PM.

C-man you really did a fine fine job on this... it really captures and glitz , glamour and fun of Mardi Gras... not to mention the fantastic details. like the wrinkles of the lips the wet shine on the eyes, diamond sparkles... very cool...

thanks for liking it gxhpainter I'm going to move this to my gallery

Don't know about such things but can't you just upload it separately there as well, or are you looking to consolidate the comments?

Anyway, I saw it earlier and the type really put a great finish to it. Nice work indeed.

Was the model someone in particular or did you make her up?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Time to feast then now! Fantastic one. Bravo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Beautiful work once again Cartuneman
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

hey there Mr D, For some reason right now I can't get it to upload to my gallery, hummmmm? anyway the woman was from a pic... I have a lot of trouble painting true to life if i don't have a pic ref. if I don't they all turn out looking like a cartoon for some reason. The reason i wanted to move it was when ever I went back to look at it. It was no longer a pic but a bunch of gibberish letters and numbers It kept telling me on this end that it was corrupt and wouldn't appear after a couple of minutes on this end......Really don't know whats up with it. it actually did the same thing on another site.....Any way you all have a great day! thanks for the nice comments

Coops and Ceaser, thank you for stopping by hope you all got to see it.
    Last edited by cartuneman; 09-27-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Hi Cartuneman, I wasnt able to see your painting, I went to your gallery but not there, but what beautiful paintings you have, do you mind if I download A Stroll Through the Bistro, would love to try to create those beautiful brush strokes

hey pat glad you like that pic and you can copy it and do with it what you want my friend sorry about the other pic I'm working on that

Sorry, no picture for me.