ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Losing my sign in

Losing my sign in

I am having trouble today, I sign in and I have to be redirected, as soon as I go to the gallery to upload, my sign in name disapears, I sign in again and it just keeps disapearing, it is okay in the forum but that is it, could someone tell me if there is a problem with the site today......thanks Pat ps also my smilies do not work.......I have windows 7 premium

It sounds like your browser may not be allowing the forums/gallery system to store your login details in a cookie, so the system may be prompting you to log in again. If you check security settings and make sure that you allow cookies for the site that may solve the problem.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hi Matt, I have tried everything I can think of, I put the site into my browser, both www.ambientdesign and www.artrage and still no luck, if I uninstall artrage and try to reinstall it, I will not be able to get into the members area to reinstall it, anymore advise, have no idea why this would happen

Matt, would it work if I re-registered to the forum

Matt, I think the problem is at that end, I have checked everything else and it seems to be good, another thing I thought of is, what if I re-register with my other email address and different user name....Pat

I've received your email and sent you a reply with some questions in order to better understand what you're seeing there. I'll continue to troubleshoot this with you via email.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design