ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Blu Cat

Blu Cat

a variation of the Green Cat... even more rare...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blu Cat2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	368.8 KB 
ID:	60373  
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 09-24-2011 at 11:41 AM.

The cat that got shut in a laundromat machine. Looks like he is eagerly anticipating the rinse cycle.
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

By dawg, I knew it was that darned blue cat that chewed my socks. That's it, he's going back outside.
    Another great imaginative piece dear Gary!

Sandy... sorry about the socks.... after he got caught in the laundromat machine he kinda freaked.......

Gary, this has to be Sandy's cat in the dryer lol great painting, hey my smilies are not working right now, dont know the problem, also had trouble uploading, got signed in and took my sign in away 3 times when I tried to upload, oh well will try to reboot comp see what happens

The dark background make the colorful shapes become pure light and energy. You're a great painter and an illusionist as well. A quite stunning feline indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

blue space cat!

I really like the dark background, makes the beautiful patterns of the shapes pop out

MSIE.. yes funny how a dark brushy background makes the colors pop and vibrate with extra energy... thanks for your comments!

Gary, you made me smile with this... even that i see my favored dress in terrible shape.Good work as usually. :-)