ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Good Bye Summer

Good Bye Summer

A little fight with watercolors using settings, but I kept the tonal monochrome of the cropped ref picture of some artist I saved, but I don't remind the name.
    The figure is on one layer, the bathsuit on another, so that also After Niners may enjoy it ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Good Bye Summer.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	304.5 KB 
ID:	60357  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar... a pretty successful fight, I think you came out a winner on this one... nicely done. I enjoy the monochromatic aspect of it.

Nice painting Caesar, love the brush strokes.
    Geoff

Smile

Nice watercolor Caesar, you did a great job, well done, my smilies are not working right now

Thank You, dear Gary! One color only is possibly a hard constraint for Your magical colorful creativity, so appreciate very much Your compliment.

Dear Sandra, what You say has a far deeper and philosophical content that goes beyond one season ... glad You remind me that I passed too many summers and I should get wiser. Kidding. Thank You very much!

Thank You, dear Geoff! I'd like watercolor brush could be more than just one shape ...

Dear Pat, Your appreciative words are smiling even iconless and I thank You very much!

This is great Cesare and I especially like the way you did her foot also the After9 is beautiful too
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I really didn't expect You may notice a shoeless foot, dear Katie, so thank You very much again! Maybe it's shaped well for dancing too ...

Good wc Caesare. Like the lethargic pose of a girl, must have been a very hot day. Always sad, when we have to wave good bye to such a wonderful time. And you have done very well here.

Resting and sleeping under the sun is a quite lethargic, "reptilian" wellness practise many of us enjoy probably because of our ancient part of the brain ...
    Thank You, dear Anna.