ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Alien's garden

Alien's garden

Eery or refreshing......?

The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

This is one of Your best ever and a among the best abstracts in here!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

BRAVO!

Excellent alien vegetation with colors that are other worldly. Really top notch!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

wencat.. I agree totally with Caesar and D Akey...you have a big winner here.. the lush colors and organic build of the forms are great stuff...

That's a mesmerizing piece of work ... the fall remains of an overlush summer garden ... I can almost smell that dusty decay!

Thanks for sharing!

I want to shout out HOW DID YOU DO THAT????? Its wonderful and in my mind the best thing you have ever done Wenkat. I want to put one of my geishas up on the bridge, a mermaid swimming in the foliage and ballerinas dancing around your wonderful world of colours and textures.
    A tutorial on this would be great. Sorry for going on so much Wenkat but I am enthrawled with this beautiful piece of artwork. (the viewers in the wings are shouting MORE MORE MORE)
    Thanks for this wonderful experience.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hey Wenkat, great work. Any chance of posting a 1:1 sized segment of the original? Your post reminds me a bit of one of those chemistry set type, crystal gardens in my youth. Have never seen even the likeness of one anywhere since, until now that is...
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

this is very cool, I like it

I am honored for the comments and kind words from AR mates. I feel happy that I could produce something pleasing to you all - thanks AR!
    IceAxe, I can't get your request clearly. Please elaborate and I shall do the needful. Coops remarked a tutorial would be ideal. But, not for this one as I have merged all the layers (without saving individually) and have only the final .ptg image! I shall try for one in the future. Hope you'd continue to enjoy AR and contribute as well! GL!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore