ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Is it possible to reinstall Art Rage?

Is it possible to reinstall Art Rage?

My company just purchased an ASUS EEE Slate and it comes preloaded with Art Rage Studio 3.0.9. I need to reimage the Slate with Windows 7 Enterprise (not Windows Home Premium) so I cannot use the Recovery Disc. Is there another way to get the installer so I can put Art Rage back on the Slate after I reimage it?

I have the serial and I tried downloading the newest version but that part of the website appears to be down (Getting Ruby on Rails issues). Is that how I would normally go about this or is there another way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You can normally download the installer via the Member Area at http://members.artrage.com ( the latest version ) after registering your serial number. Unfortunately our web server is having a problem at the moment, so you will be getting the error message you mentioned. We've contacted our web developer to look into this and hope to have it solved shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me directly at support@artrage.com and I'll be happy to do what I can to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

The website problem has now been fixed.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks for the info and update on the website!