Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: so sumi why don't you?

Wanted to push the Sumi artpack up to the top so others who haven't seen this can download.

I use the knife settings especially the pastel blunt now because it and the others you created allow me to blend almost any other tool's paint.

Absolutely love what you've done here.
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne

glad you like them Judith. glad the link still works after all this time.

Thanks for the sumi tools, I've just installed them and they look very nice

you are very welcome. hope you enjoy them.

Smile fell in love...

Wow.
    I downloaded and installed the sumi arpack some time ago but only fiddled with one, liked it a lot, but went back to my habitual painting style. The palette knives went right over my head somehow.

This morning I began using all the tools in the pack together and am in looove. I plan to spend lots of time with new sweetheart.

Every time one of you creative people does this magic with a new set of tools, it's like getting a whole new ArtRage! It's astounding! I have not given props to the many, many members who have done this. My bad. You are all awesome!

The sumi set is close to my heart because of my background -- spent years learning to write Chinese characters (and speaking Mandarin) and studying Chinese culture at UCSD for undergraduate degree. I worked on calligraphy with a traditional brush and ink stick...never "graduated" to sumi, but the strokes are indelible in my being from all that practice.

Thank you , thank you!!!
    bbbOK

sorry I missed this post. you are very welcome bbbOK. I am glad you enjoyed these.

Thank you screenpainter

Cool brushes!

These Palette Knives Help for Blending

Thanks for making these palette knives. They do provide better blending options than what AR provides natively. I haven't tried the other brushes in here yet, so I can't say anything on those at this point, but the additional palette knives are nice to have. Thanks for the offering.

muchos thankyous

this is more of what i was looking for. thanks again

Bumping this thread to the top again for Inktober

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    What I meant was that Artrage doesn't allow you to mix presets of different tool types. It would be nice if you could select all of your nice presets from a single 'Sumi' set of tools.
    Also, I've created a custom Toolbox to go with the original download to solve this problem.

Download it from Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mht79l3ar5...hes.artbx?dl=0

Open your Toolbox in AR4 by going to View > Toolbox Panel, then load the downloaded file (you can also easily create your own of course ^_^ - just go through the presets, right click, and choose 'Add to Toolbox').

Read up on Toolboxes here: https://ambient-design.tumblr.com/po...the-option-for